Returns & Exchanges
1. To be eligible for a return, your product must be unused and in the same condition that you received. It must also be in the original packaging. This means that products with any scratches, stains, tears, damages, apparent signs of use including odors or anything deemed as used by the sole discretion of Klein Furniture, will not be eligible for return. We may request product descriptions and images to determine if the product follows the conditions mentioned above prior to accepting returns. Failure to comply with requests by Klein Furniture may result in refusal of return.
2. Our return policy lasts 14 calendar days of receipt of the product in order to be eligible for returns. If 14 calendar days have gone by since you received the product, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To successfully initiate the return process, firstname.lastname@example.org must receive an email requesting a return by 11:59 PM ET on the 14th calendar days of receipt of the product. In order to complete your return process, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
3. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Accepting returns is at the sole discretion of Klein Furniture’s judgement of the state of the products. Klein Furniture reserves the right to refuse any returns if they do not follow the complete return policy. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
4. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2 weeks of the completion of Klein Furniture’s return process. This process may take several weeks to complete.
IMPORTANT: Please note that if your returned item does not meeting the conditions described above, Klein Furniture cannot accept your item and it will not be eligible for a refund.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
1. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
2. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
3. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
1. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
2. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
3. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.