Terms & Condition
1. These Terms and Conditions of Trading apply to all contracts between Klein Furniture and the customer in relation to all sales of our products and services.
2. Any order you place with us is not accepted until we have provided you with a written Sales Order Confirmation (by email, post or in person). The contract between us will only be formed when we send you this Order Confirmation. This Sales Order is a binding contract between Klein Furniture and the Customer.
3. After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail and notifications from us confirming that your order has been accepted (Sales Order Confirmation).
4. The customer is responsible for checking the detail on the Sales Order and ensuring that it is correct. Any amendments should be noted at the time and an amended Sales Order confirmation will then be issued.
5. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document issued by us is subject to correction without any liability on our part.
6. We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time by posting the updated version on our Website, at which point they will apply to any future orders made (but will not affect any existing orders). Examples of reasons for change include changes to our products, prices, guarantee or delivery terms, changes to our business needs or supply structure, or for technical or legal reasons.
Cancellations, Amendments and Returns
1. We can accept cancellations of In-stock orders at any time up to the delivery date.
2. Orders of products can be amended within 24 hours of placing the order, or cancelled either before delivery.
3. We regret we cannot accept amendments or cancellations of Bespoke products i.e. orders that are made specifically for you. This includes upholstered items that have been made to order. Bespoke items are indicated as such on your order confirmation.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
1. Klein Furniture package the products so that they remain intact during shipping, however, unexpected incidents may occur resulting in damage. In the unlikely event that you receive your product in a faulty or damaged condition, please contact us the next working day either by email or phone. This will allow us to make the necessary arrangements for collecting/repairing the damaged/faulty goods and sending you a replacement.